Custom Software Solution
We Deliver Quality!
An IT Services specialized in customize development app development ui/ux design web design legacy software ecommerce website
If you already have software but it is not performing better. Don’t worry we can make your ideas work in your favor with simple tweaks. Our focus is on custom software development, enterprise product development and niche business processes like Disaster Management, Decision Making, Process Automation for the various industry like Medical, Energy, Finance, etc.
IT Services like IT consulting, custom software development, Offshore Software Development are our core services. Our core expertise are software project recovery, legacy system upgrades, and software automation. If you are just a small business owner or an individual entrepreneur we can serve you best as your business needs. Various service level agreements give you the freedom to manage your project along with your budget much more effectively.
Understand and apply the business process
Documentation of the complete project requirements and its proposed solutions.
UI/UX Designers create 2-D wireframe for potential software solutions.
With our agile methodology, you have complete control over the process
The final version of the software is released to the end users.
Post-deployment support and maintenance services are provided
We have strong knowledge about custom software development
A very friendly and helpful group. I was completely satisfied with their ecommerce app. They were very quick to respond regardless of the time.
Esurgent has provided a very professional approach and timely manner of work. I will definitely have more business with them. I would highly recommend them
Esurgent did an excellent job with my project. They got it to where I wanted it to be, and I am very happy with the outcome.
Have some Questions?
First, you must ask yourself a question “Can I get this done myself properly?” If the answer is Yes then it’s understood, but if you have the simplest doubt trust me spending some extra is better than failing the whole project. It is an assurance because you are a master of your business and we are in Software Development.
Yes, it works with proper tools, schedule, and communication. We have been outsourcing around the work since last more than a decade. And trust me it’s just a myth that you need someone in front of you.
Well, as claimed we are pretty good at Software Engineering and Software Development. And we use our brains more and our fingers less to code. Stressed Project Recovery is our stronghold and usually, we deal with such uncompleted projects or maybe completed but performing poorly.
Yes, you can keep using the old legacy system that is best suited for your business. However, over time few technologies are being deprecated so, it is difficult to work with them anymore. So we can upgrade the whole software by keeping your processes intact so you can have the new strong solution but with your old concept.
- 3D secure 2.0Overview 3D secure is most popularly known as MasterCard Identity Check, Visa Secure, or American express SafeKeys. It...
- Mobile App Development StrategiesOverview Technology has far more places to go than it is right now! And a great example of...
- Low-Code & No code Development: A threat or a Aid?Overview Low code/ No code, software development approaches that need little to zero coding to develop IT products....
- Hiring Dedicated developers Vs Inhouse Developers: What is better?Overview In this article, we discuss some of the best options for you to choose the required developer...
- Infinite cycle of software product update/upgradeOverview Before going any further with the cycle of updates for the software, let us first dive into...
- What are Mobile Push notifications and How Do They Work?Overview No matter what Mobile phone you use, one common element is the notification. It keeps the users...
April 13, 2022 3D secure 2.0
March 31, 2022 Mobile App Development Strategies
March 17, 2022 Low-Code & No code Development: A threat or a Aid?
January 12, 2022 Infinite cycle of software product update/upgrade
January 6, 2022 What are Mobile Push notifications and How Do They Work?